Lessons From The Himalayas With Yoke Wen
With three backpacks in tow, Yoke Wen left Singapore and embarked on her scariest adventure – 10 months spent in the mountains, traversing the wilderness both outside and inside of her. What can the Himalayas teach us?
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Ask us a question by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories - remember to tag @litolabs so we can see them!
If The LITO Podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes - your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and will allow us to touch more people. We read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or Castbox.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, or Facebook!