The Unbelievable Happiness Of What Is
What do we really want? Isn’t it happiness? What keeps us from being happy? The truth is, happiness is not something we have to get or achieve, because it's something we already have. Wait, what!?
Mentioned on the show:
- The Inimitable Eckhart Tolle
- Alaine de Botton’s essay, “Overcoming the Pressure to be Exceptional”
- The Book: “Trying Not to Try” by Edward Slingerland
- The Idea of Wuwei and the philosophy of Taoism
- The Book: “The Unbelievable Happiness of What Is” by Jon Bernie
- For people who struggle with anxiety: Anxietynomore.co.uk
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Ask us a question by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories - remember to tag @litolabs so we can see them!
If The LITO Podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes - your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and will allow us to touch more people. We read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or Castbox.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, or Facebook!