More Rainbows & Unicorns
Time for more rainbows and unicorns (with confetti this time)! Our conversation continues in this episode where we offer some practical advice and recommendations for navigating the waters if you are struggling with your sexuality. We also have some tips for friends of the GLBTQ community (of course we didn’t forget you).
Mentioned on the show:
- Pink Dot - An annual event that started in 2009 in support of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community in Singapore.
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Ask us a question by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories - remember to tag @litolabs so we can see them!
If The LITO Podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes - your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and will allow us to touch more people. We read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or Castbox.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, or Facebook!