What are you passionate about? Do you even know? Can our passion make us money?
How does one convert a passion into a paying job? Must we make a living with our passion? What if your passion doesn't make you money?
What happens when we have multiple many passions?
All these meat and more in this week's episode.
If you are a creative, DO NOT miss this one.
Mentioned on the show:
- Blog: Dr. William Wan’s blog
Idea: What is ikigai?
- Newsletter: Rebecca’s newsletter
- Podcast: Dan’s mental breakdown on Episode 3 of The LITO Podcast
- Video: Elizabeth Gilbert on Distinguishing Between Hobbies, Jobs, Careers, & Vocation | +Acumen - YouTube
- Worksheet: Daniel’s “Discover Your Ikigai” Worksheet
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Ask us a question by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories - remember to tag @litolabs so we can see them!
If The LITO Podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes - your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and will allow us to touch more people. We read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or Castbox.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, or Facebook!