Let's Talk About Marie Kondo & Her Haters
GONG HEI FATT CHOI!!
In this Chinese New Year episode and season of spring cleaning, we explore the latest tidying guru-sensation-darling-guardian-angel-sent-to-save-us-from-our-collective-messes, Marie Kondo, and her haters (yes, one of them even called her a "demon").
We also share our experiences with welcoming minimalism and more mindful consumption into our lives.
Mentioned on the show:
- Book: “The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up” by Marie Kondo
- Book: “Goodbye, Things” by Fumio Sasaki
- TV Show: “Tidying Up with Marie Kondo”
- Website: Marie Kondo
- Website:The Minimalists
- Youtube Video: Brene Brown’s TED Talk on “The Power of Vulnerability”
- Youtube Video: 吳君如 on 康熙來了
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Ask us a question by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories - remember to tag @litolabs so we can see them!
If The LITO Podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by: