How To Stop Worrying
How much is your mental and emotional well-being worth to you?
As humans, we spend so much of our time worrying but do we even know what worrying is? What can worrying achieve? Is there any upside to worrying?
Is there a way to manage our worries?
This week, we examine what worrying is and Dan shares 4 Steps To Stop Worrying.
Mentioned on the show:
- Your well-being is everything. If you're looking to dive deeper and have more 1:on:1 support, please check out: howtofeelbetter.co. We have created this offer and the opportunity to get personal support from Dan just for our podcast listeners.
Meow meow meow meow meow meow. Coffee (Rebecca’s cat) makes an audio-ppearance in this episode.
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Ask us a question by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories - remember to tag @litolabs so we can see them!
If The LITO Podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes - your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and will allow us to touch more people. We read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or Castbox.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, or Facebook!